This story is a collaboration of Agnes and Diego the main character in the story. Nobody knows how this will end.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Diego and the Magic Stone Part IX

The man thought for a while, could it be that these 2 children could help me? Agnes spoke up, "I know magic, my grandfather said I had my mother's magic." My mother has a vision, she can see the future.

Diego looked at her. The man shows no sign of disbelief.

"I am a daughter of a great warrior and my mother is a princess." They were banished because my mother left the castle and disobeyed the king and queen. I am left to my grandfather by my mother who goes out to seek my father.

My father searched for the spell that would cure my mother. She is under curse by the King's sorcerer. She was turned into a toad by daylight by nighttime she is my beautiful mother.

In search for the cure, he never returned. My grandfather thought that she saw in advance the death of my father.

She couldn't bear the things to come, as a toad she tried to look for my father and protect him but a large monster with 3 horns and scaly eyes took captive of her. It's been years and they never returned. My grandfather is very weak and I took care of him. Though I know in my heart I know they are alive. I knew this because I saw them. It flashes to me, sometimes I tried to touch them and in my despair I cried but it blurred my vision. I tried to be happy and hold on to the hope that they are still alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home